Welcome to Cannatrek Access!
Cannatrek Access is a web-based medicinal cannabis informational and administration service proudly supplied by Cannatrek Digital Pty Ltd (ACN 645 119 197).
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Cannatrek Access service and access.cannatrek.com website.
By accessing this website, you thereby accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use access.cannatrek.com website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This website is intended to provide information to Australian users and complies with the laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia. Cannatrek Access reserves the right to limit or refuse the supply of services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction if the provision of such services will be unlawful.
Nothing in this website should be interpreted as promoting any product that is not authorised under the laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia or the country where you are located. If advice or recommendations are given, these should be understood as non-binding and you should obtain your own advice from an appropriate professional provider.
Unless otherwise stated, Cannatrek Access and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights subsisting in all material on the Cannatrek Access site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from access.cannatrek.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from access.cannatrek.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from access.cannatrek.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from access.cannatrek.com
- Redistribute content from Cannatrek Access (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Cannatrek Access does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Cannatrek Access, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent not contrary to applicable laws, Cannatrek Access shall not be responsible nor liable for any Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of, or reliance on, and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Cannatrek Access reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- you are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- the Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right or any other rights of any third party;
- the Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy; and
- the Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity..
- You hereby grant to Cannatrek Access a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval, such as:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Cannatrek Access; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to info@Cannatrek.com. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Cannatrek Access’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon damage or loss suffered by any third party as the result of content appearing on your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude our or your liability to the extent that applicable law does not permit such limitation or exclusion.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.